I might not be a huge fan of the formula (I need to put some balm on before I apply) but I lurve Ruby Woo and Riri Woo. I posted on them here and I did a ton of comparisons with other red shades in my stash. Over time I’ve gotten used to the retro matte formula. I don’t hate it. With a little EOS lip balm-I’m good. And the brightness of the colors well…I love it so I’m game for a few of these. Especially the pink!
And the best news of all-they are permanent! No rush to buy-no selling out worry/scrabble/damn I hate these Mac games etc!
- Steady Going light pink matte
- Runway Hit light nude matte
- Dangerous orangey red matte
- Relentlessly Red bright pinkish coral matte
- All Fired Up bright fuchsia matte
- Flat Out Fabulous bright plum matte
- Ruby Woo very matte vivid blue red
- Fixed on Drama rich wine matte
Pro Longwear Lip Liners:
- In Anticipation soft yellow pink
- Staunchly Stylish pink beige
- Shock Value bright pink cream
- Dynamo bright peony
- High Energy bright orange red cream
- Trust in Red bright cool red cream
- More To Love intense bluish pink
- Fashion Boost bright purple cream
Anything you might pick up or is this a skip for you?
Start checking Mac’s website next week for these. They should be in stores on the 12th of September. But remember they are permanent so no rush!