Gotta give it to Nars-they are coming out with new products that are worth taking a peek at!
From the Press Release:
Expanding its foundation lineup, NARS introduces Radiant Cream Compact Foundation. This lightweight formula combines the supple feel of a cream foundation with the weightless coverage of liquid makeup for a truly glowing complexion.
Enriched with the NARS exclusive Advanced Emulsion Technology, the velvety cream formula blends seamlessly and uniquely allows for the modern artistic versatility of a wet or dry application. The buildable formula delivers medium to full coverage and sets in seconds, leaving skin soft, smooth, and glowing — all with the ease of a portable compact.
Radiant Cream Compact Foundation – $38.00
- Siberia – light with neutral balance of pink and yellow undertones
- Mont Blanc – light with pink undertone
- Gobi – light with yellow undertone for Asian skin
- Deauville – light with neutral balance of pink and yellow undertones
- Fiji – light with yellow undertone
- Ceylan – light-medium with yellow undertone for Asian skin
- Punjab – medium with golden, peachy undertone
- Vallauris – medium with pink undertone
- Santa Fe – medium with peachy undertone
- Stromboli – medium with olive undertone
- Barcelona – deeper medium with golden, peachy undertone
- Syracuse – medium-dark with brown undertone
- Tahoe – medium-dark with caramel undertone
- Cadiz – medium-dark with caramel and red undertone
- Macao – medium-dark with deep yellow undertone
- New Guinea – dark with red undertone
- Trinidad – dark with warm, yellow undertone
- Benares – dark with golden undertone
- Khartoum – dark with espresso undertone
Coming to Sephora and narscosmetics.com on August 1st!
I’m soo interested, i really love compact foundations. It seems as it maybe be a refill?
I hope so that would be great!
I was soooo excited too when I found out about this foundation. Unfortunately, I have oily skin, therefore I will not be able to wear it. From what I was told at work, from our NARS account executive when he came to train us on the new NARS lineup, oily skinned ladies will have to pass this one up.
Combo skin types will just barely be able to get away with it. I’m sad about that, but oh well. Atleast it’s pretty to look at, and I LOVE that it comes in a wide range of shades and refills can be purchased!
Thank you so much for letting us know about the skin types this might not be a fit for. I figured I’d try it in the Fall/Winter-thats the only time it would work for me!