Gotta give it to Nars-they are coming out with new products that are worth taking a peek at!
From the Press Release:
Expanding its foundation lineup, NARS introduces Radiant Cream Compact Foundation. This lightweight formula combines the supple feel of a cream foundation with the weightless coverage of liquid makeup for a truly glowing complexion.
Enriched with the NARS exclusive Advanced Emulsion Technology, the velvety cream formula blends seamlessly and uniquely allows for the modern artistic versatility of a wet or dry application. The buildable formula delivers medium to full coverage and sets in seconds, leaving skin soft, smooth, and glowing — all with the ease of a portable compact.
Radiant Cream Compact Foundation – $38.00
- Siberia – light with neutral balance of pink and yellow undertones
- Mont Blanc – light with pink undertone
- Gobi – light with yellow undertone for Asian skin
- Deauville – light with neutral balance of pink and yellow undertones
- Fiji – light with yellow undertone
- Ceylan – light-medium with yellow undertone for Asian skin
- Punjab – medium with golden, peachy undertone
- Vallauris – medium with pink undertone
- Santa Fe – medium with peachy undertone
- Stromboli – medium with olive undertone
- Barcelona – deeper medium with golden, peachy undertone
- Syracuse – medium-dark with brown undertone
- Tahoe – medium-dark with caramel undertone
- Cadiz – medium-dark with caramel and red undertone
- Macao – medium-dark with deep yellow undertone
- New Guinea – dark with red undertone
- Trinidad – dark with warm, yellow undertone
- Benares – dark with golden undertone
- Khartoum – dark with espresso undertone
Coming to Sephora and narscosmetics.com on August 1st!