I saw two new Nars palettes recently on the Nordstrom website and got some information on them and a new brush set from Nars today. Nars makes me weak people. So weak I almost always cave in and BUY.
I do love palettes like this because you get some of the most popular individual shadow colors for less. And all of this is limited edition so if your thinking you want something act sooner rather than later.
Take a look!
American Dream Palette-$55
(Top Row, L to R)
- Bellissima (I) – Shimmering beige with subtle glitter
- Alhambra (II) – Golden champagne
- Silk Road (II) – Rose gold with golden flecks
(Bottom Row, L to R)
- Galapagos – Bitter chocolate infused with gold
- Bali – Neutral taupe
- Tzarine (II) – Steel grey
New Wave Palette-$55
(Top row, left to right)
- Pandora (I) – Sheer white shimmer
- Jolie Poupée (I) – Vibrant violet
- Rated R (I)– Shimmering chartreuse
(Bottom row, left to right)
- Outremer – Bright true blue
- Pandora (II) – Matte black
- Daphne – Matte deep violet
Travel Brush Set-$75
All three items are available at www.narscosmetics.com and I saw the palettes on the Nordstrom website.