Smashbox has great ideas. They have some new kits at Sephora and based on your complexion for $59 you can get a great set of things to really add some spice to your makeup collection.
The kits include quite a few things and in the Dark Skin Custom Color set pictured above you get:
- 0.053 oz Cream Liner Trio (forest green, golden tan, eggplant purple)
- 0.34 oz Fusion Soft Lights (bronze, dusty rose, deep coral)
- 0.075 oz Eye Shadow Trio (khaki shimmer, violet shimmer, shimmering navy blue)
- 0.14 oz Lip Enhancing Gloss in Ultra Violet (sheer violet plum)
- 0.19 oz Reflection High Shine Lip Gloss in Molasses (bronze)
- 0.04 oz Limitless Eye Liner in Onyx (black)
- 0.04 oz The Nude Lip Pencil in Dark (deep nude)
Not bad, the other two kits for Light and Medium skin have different shades but the same amount of stuff. You get a step by step guide as well. This is great if your just starting out or if you want to try some Smashbox but don’t want to commit to anything too pricey.
Check it out on Sephora online.